першы You don't have to know how to do everything. You should, however, surround yourself with people who have skills you don't have. It would be helpful if everybody on your little island did not agree on every single thing, as well. It makes for a fatter and richer pool of ideas from which to draw. Build a life that is full to the brim with differences. Always keep a good geek, a good cook and try to have scare up an empath from somewhere.
другі If wearing the color turquoise makes your eyes more blue: Wear the color turquoise. Learn what colors look good on you and which ones don't. Very few humans can pull off bright orange, just so you know. And, an all black wardrobe does not the happy closet make. Wear some color, for Pete's sake!
трэці Learn about finance. All kinds of finance. I totally slept through this class (that was just a euphemism, I never even got the chance to take a course in Finance or Economics.) That being said: I really hope you do. You need to understand not only your own personal economy, but the gigantic great big economy that impacts your life, as well. You also need to learn how to balance a checkbook and not spend money that you don't have.
copyright 2010 moemasters
- ► 2011 (24)
- Summer Vacation Break
- A Fine June Morning for 3 More
- Momo Phones One In
- Quiet Walks to the Masseuse
- Tuquoise colored island economics
- Voting, deal breakers and text books.
- Green Eyed Monsters who talk too long and The IRS
- Free money, dogs and doing it.
- You and your nutty opportunities....
- Seriously swearing bananas
- Duplicity, Fairy Tales and Writing
- Old friend, role models and allowance
- Old drivers speaking Latin and going to church
- The Weight of Scars
- strangers, parents & poison
- Walking, Borrowing and Forgiving
- Silent Kindness, Door Openers and Reading
- Birthdays, Self-Esteem and Sweat Busting
- prvý There is a very fine (but completely distingu...
- Cowboy Up. No excuses.
- ▼ June (20)
Who you is?
- I love raindrops on roses and whatnot, but even more than that I totally dig finding dollars in clothes I haven't worn in ages, live
music, social networking and search engine optimization, research,
freecycle.com, homemade beer, home grown stuff, writing, talking, laughing,
green movements, debate, dialog, dumpster diving, time travel, time-out chairs,
psychology, meals that last for hours, pranks, astral projection, meaningful
lives, the kindness of strangers, trains, trucks and tractors, cowboys, horses,
deer, eagles, random occurrences, modern tragedies, small appliances, good socks
and sturdy shoes, shiny objects, painting, playing stringed instruments and
singing harmony, pulling perfect feather pillows out of the freezer on hot and
humid Kansas summer nights, rodeos and county fairs, brokers, organics and
authenticity, my kids, their kids and my huge extended family. I am a hugger and I probably laugh AND talk way too much.