Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer Vacation Break

Will be now taking a break to make you miss them even more.

During this break, I would encourage you to think about what you've read and draw your own conclusions.

You have a good strong brain in there, and I know you know how to use it.

When these things come back, they make look a little different.
I'd, for sure, check back in soon and she how they look in some different jeans.... maybe a new button-down the front shirt...
Probably new, good and supportive shoes.

We'll have warm brownies and cold iced tea. 

copyright 2010 moemasters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Who you is?

My photo

I love raindrops on roses and whatnot, but even more than that I totally dig finding dollars in clothes I haven't worn in ages, live music, social networking and search engine optimization, research, freecycle.com, homemade beer, home grown stuff, writing, talking, laughing, green movements, debate, dialog, dumpster diving, time travel, time-out chairs, psychology, meals that last for hours, pranks, astral projection, meaningful lives, the kindness of strangers, trains, trucks and tractors, cowboys, horses, deer, eagles, random occurrences, modern tragedies, small appliances, good socks and sturdy shoes, shiny objects, painting, playing stringed instruments and singing harmony, pulling perfect feather pillows out of the freezer on hot and humid Kansas summer nights, rodeos and county fairs, brokers, organics and authenticity, my kids, their kids and my huge extended family. I am a hugger and I probably laugh AND talk way too much.