Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer Vacation Break

Will be now taking a break to make you miss them even more.

During this break, I would encourage you to think about what you've read and draw your own conclusions.

You have a good strong brain in there, and I know you know how to use it.

When these things come back, they make look a little different.
I'd, for sure, check back in soon and she how they look in some different jeans.... maybe a new button-down the front shirt...
Probably new, good and supportive shoes.

We'll have warm brownies and cold iced tea. 

copyright 2010 moemasters

1 comment:


  1. I feel revitalized. I don't want my name to be Luna Trim associated with this point of contention and ah, but therein lies the rub when it is linked to this starting point.
    https://tinyurl.com/yblnfygc.

    ReplyDelete

So Here We Are

Yo, my not-so-little warriors! I thought I would be back here before now but instead I get to be here now. I needed to percolate and process...