Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Momo Phones One In

pertama Just because there is a little bit of green mold on the bread you do not have to throw the whole loaf away. Cut off the green part, toast it up a smidge, slather it in butter and a good home-made jam and call it good. That's what my grandma always told me, anyways.

kedua Don't kill frogs or toads if you can avoid it. I used to know boys who did this when I was a kid and it still bothers me. If they are a nuisance just relocate them. They are a blast to catch (they will probably pee on you and I'm sorry about that, but it's not the end of the world) and they take to identity reassignment much easier than, say, possums and squirrels.

ketiga Try to avoid doing all your heavy lifting and hard working right smack dab in the middle of a steamy hot day. Get up early and tend to your chores or hit them just as the sun is setting. This is strictly a summer suggestion, as you can pretty much work like crazy any old time in the winter.

copyright 2010 moemasters

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Here We Are

Yo, my not-so-little warriors! I thought I would be back here before now but instead I get to be here now. I needed to percolate and process...