Friday, June 18, 2010

Free money, dogs and doing it.

uno There is a chance I may have mentioned this before, but it bears repeating if so: IF you say you are going to do something, then do it. No excuses. Nobody held a gun to your head (or only very very rarely) and made you agree to it, so be good to your word. If you say you are going to be there at noon, be THERE at noon. Business or pleasure, friends or appointments: Do what you say you are going to do and do it when you say you are going to. If you are running late, or need to reschedule they have invented these groovy awesome things called telephones - use one.

dos Pets are a luxury and not a necessity. If you don't have the coin to keep your bills current, your family fed and your obligations met - you have no business owning a pet. I know that we have recently covered the responsibilities involved in pet ownership, and I would hope you haven't forgotten that part. IF I start to think you've forgotten: I will remind you. Often.

tres Don't spend your change - save it. If you even still bank with actual currency by the time you are old enough to understand this, and you buy things with dollar bills (or Euros or whatever) keep your spare change in a bowl or jar or something in your bedroom. Those coins add up quick and it really is like finding money that you never thought you had. Even though you earned it at one time, when you cash it in at the bank - it feels like you've won the lottery.

copyright 2010 moemasters

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Here We Are

Yo, my not-so-little warriors! I thought I would be back here before now but instead I get to be here now. I needed to percolate and process...