Thursday, May 13, 2010

Three for Thursday

ensimmäinen  Seize the moment. Carpe Diem, for absolute real. Be in the moment that you are in because you are obviously in it and that can't be undone. So, you might as well enjoy it. It really is delicious and will never happen again, no matter how much you wish it would. Learn to love every minute for the gift that it is.

другі IF a person older than you walks in the room, and you're sitting in the only available chair: Get up. Don't make them ask. It's a sign of respect and it'll make you look cool.
第三 Even if you don't want to, you are going to have to learn to eat green stuff. Eat lots of other colors of food too, but just eat lots of green. Just about anything green will do  - Green, fresh and local if you can get it. Consider this your first installment of the "I Will Too Tell You What To Eat" series.

I wouldn't mention it if I didn't really think it mattered.

copyright thesethreethings 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Here We Are

Yo, my not-so-little warriors! I thought I would be back here before now but instead I get to be here now. I needed to percolate and process...