Friday, May 28, 2010

Acquiescence, hot water and siblings

ONE Learn about the birds and insects and rodents and reptiles, and mammals that share your piece of ground with you. You all are here to learn to hang out together and be helpful. I tried to grow a good stand of Clematis for almost 15 years, but the bunnies loved it. They made me cry. 
Acquiesce, figure out what everybody needs and don't be thinking you can change the nature order. Do the best you can to protect what matters to you, but don't be using poisons and nefarious means.

TWO Learn to love the value of a good long hot shower or a sleepy soak in a hot tub of water. That whole cleanliness and Godliness thing is born of humans innate need to be able to tolerate funk and close proximity.

THREE Don't hurt your siblings. They are the only people on the whole planet who know your whole story. If you have brothers or sisters - treat them well. Check in from time to time and see what matters to them.

Copyright 2010 thesethreethings

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Here We Are

Yo, my not-so-little warriors! I thought I would be back here before now but instead I get to be here now. I needed to percolate and process...