Sunday, May 23, 2010

Coffee grinds, egg shells and BB guns

an chéad Treat other people how you'd like to be treated. Nobody is any cooler than anybody else and kindness works a whole lot better than crankiness. Do not exclude people and do learn how to make them feel welcome. 

an dara Don't put coffee grounds or egg shells down the garbage disposal if you have one. Papa Z always said you couldn't put melon rinds in there either, but Momo strongly disagreed. And, if you have a compost heap (which you should) you won't need to put anything down there because it will all be recycled into your garden.

 an tríú Do not shoot BB guns in the house. This is just a roundly bad idea. 
And, no - I can't tell you why I know.
Just don't do it.
Trust me. 



copyright 2010 thesethreethings

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Here We Are

Yo, my not-so-little warriors! I thought I would be back here before now but instead I get to be here now. I needed to percolate and process...